Saturday, March 19, 2011

Usefulness and Likeability of Angry Birds

So I was looking up something the other day and I came across this chart describing Angry Birds and each one's popularity. I fell in love with the idea and decided to steal it do the same, but with my own words and my own artwork, of course.

The chart below lists each angry bird based on likeability and how I feel they are ranked (based on myself and friends) -- the one on the left being the best and the on the right being the worst. Then I describe what they do and their usefulness (or un-usefulness) to the game.

Each bird was hand drawn and colored/shaded/etc by me. You can click on the thumbnails of each bird for a closer look C:

Kelsey Cartoon

Kelsey CartoonKelsey CartoonKelsey Cartoon
Kelsey CartoonKelsey CartoonKelsey Cartoon

No comments:

Post a Comment