Monday, March 21, 2011

Bad Dog

For a year or so now, I've been itching to start a webcomic in hopes that it would become an internet sensation and I would get to sell cute t-shirts with my art on it. Realistically though, it's unlikely. Despite my hopes and dreams being crushed by the jerk known as reality, the webcomic is still something I want to do and will continue to do.

For those who do not know me very well, I have a yellow lab named Deezel, who will be 2 years old this April. Due to all of the retarded stuff he's done over the years, he is now the subject of my webcomic - Bad Dog.

A couple of weeks ago, my mom came home to discover that Deezel ate his collar. Yes, ATE his collar, while it was still attached to him. Why he thought the thick piece of leathery fabric was delicious, I have no idea, but I guess it was pretty tasty.

Kelsey Cartoon

3 comments:

  1. Just fyi: http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/3/21/268e1f9c-f1d1-451e-b11d-b9ae3f0fb480.jpg


    Very cute, btw :)

    ReplyDelete