Monday, March 28, 2011

[Photography] Deezel Photoshoot

Yes, I will be posting some photography of mine because I suppose it's part of Graphic Design in more ways than one.

For my digital photography class we're required to take pictures using certain settings or environments, but our subject is entirely up to us. A couple of weeks ago, my professor allowed me to take home the $3,000 school camera (Canon EOS 5D with a ridiculous lens) for the weekend. Of course, the first thing I thought of was Deezel, which resulted in the entire memory card filled with pictures of him and my professor sick of his beautiful face :P

Despite the 2038484930203933 photos taken, here were my favorites. Oh and for anyone wondering (which you all should be ), he is available for modeling :P

*Note - I had no idea what I was doing. First time using a camera like that. Three days was not enough!

Kelsey CartoonKelsey CartoonKelsey CartoonKelsey Cartoon

No comments:

Post a Comment