Friday, March 18, 2011

How about some graphic design

While the title says Sketch Blog, there's no rule saying I can't post un-sketchy related things :P With that said, I will be posting any sort of work I wish to share, drawings or not.

For my Publication Design final a few months ago (last semester), we were required to redesign 21 pages of a magazine of our choosing. Considering I love video games, I picked OXM -- Official Xbox Magazine. We were to redesign the logo, cover pages, table of contents, news section, 3 page article section, and a 5 page article section. If you click on the thumbnails below, they will redirect you to the PDF links, which will open in Google Docs. For whatever reason, Google Docs makes them look a bit distorted, so if you look over the left hand side of the page, click the tab that says "file," and then click on "download original," you should see the clean, crisp images.

I left out the cover page because the image I used is no longer high quality, so it looks like crap.

Enjoy :D

Kelsey CartoonKelsey CartoonKelsey CartoonKelsey Cartoon

1 comment:

  1. I really love the layout! I am out of school, but I think that I will do something like this, just to build my portfolio. Great Work!

    ReplyDelete