Monday, March 14, 2011

Being lazy

So after a complete weekend attending PAX East in Boston, I learned a few things from one of the panels I went to regarding careers in the gamin industry. They talked about what they looked for, how to stand out, and also mentioned something about keeping a sketch blog. Now, I've seen a few of these before and always told myself I'd get to it, but school and other personal projects always seemed to have sidetracked me. Alas, not today! So here it is, my shiny new sketch blog!

Problem is, I hate its design. I spent a good portion of today trying to get ideas and throwing a few things together in photoshop, but I'm a bit too nervous to attempt putting it together in Dreamweaver. So for now, you have a simplistic, ugly as hell, blog design to unfortunately look at as you look through my work. Hopefully, I'll get around to changing it after spending more time with my advanced web development professor.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment